Question: How do I change the measurement of my results to something other than mg/ml?
Answer: There are two ways to do it - 1) changing at the log, or 2) on the fly at the results screen. See below.
To change the measurement units on tests already ran, you can change the log entry.
1. Click on the tab labeled "For You" in the bottom right
2. Once you're in the log, highlight the entry you would want to convert.
3. In the "Select Action" screen click edit
4. At the Edit screen, you will see the Units field.
5. Click on the default of "mg/ml" and select the new unit.
If you want to change it while you are at the results screen, you'll see the default measurement unit of mg/ml with a drop-down arrow. Click the drop-down arrow and you'll see a small window pop up at the bottom of your screen that says:
"Select new units"
mg/ml <this is the default