We ship our tCheck 2 devices just about anywhere. It is easier to list the countries we do not ship to. If you do not see your country listed - then we ship to it.
Note some of our products are available only to North America or the USA. The Infusion Essential (device) is one of our more popular exported items to Europe, Australia, South Africa, Spain, and New Zealand. We do offer a combo kit called Potency Testing Plus (No Reagent) and this allows us to send a version of the product to you without the reagent material which limits where we can ship due to it being a dangerous good. You will have to source the reagent locally if you order this kit.
Countries we DO NOT SHIP to:
- We do not ship to all US embargo or sanctioned countries
- Additionally, we do not ship to the following countries due to trade or cannabis related restrictions
|Algeria||India||Papua New Guinea|
|British Virgin Islands||Kyrgyzstan||South Korea|
|Burkina Faso||Laos||Sri Lanka|
|Egypt||Mozambique||Turks & Caicos Islands|
|Gabon||Namibia||United Arab Emirates|
About Customs, Duties & Taxes
- When ordering, you’re responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination.
- The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties, and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; we have no control over these charges, nor can we predict what they may be.
- Customs policies vary widely; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- Customs offices in some countries or regions require the importer of record to provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. You may be required to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID.
- Countries/regions that require an identification number include Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, India, Israel, Peru, Qatar, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, and Turkey.