Have you tried to use our calculator feature in the app yet? At the bottom of the home screen is a grey "calculator" feature icon. Click it.
- Example 1 is the blank form that needs to be filled out. Enter the data for all the items shown on the calculator screen - they are all required in order to receive a result. Press the calculate button. Your results will show below the form.
- Example 2 completed form with sample information.
- Example 3 is the calculator results showing the infused amount you'll need and the uninfused amount you'll need, based on the information you entered into the calculator.
Field Names / definitions:
- CBV (this is the result you received on your device after testing XX mg/ml) (required)
- Select CBV Units (required) (i.e., mg/ml, mg/tbsp, mg/tsp)
- Total oil in recipe (required) (unfortunately if you use 3/4 cup - you have to use 0.8 as the measurement)
- Select Recipe Units (required) (i.e., cups, ml, oz, sticks, tbsp, tsp)
- Number of servings (required) (your recipe would indicate this information)
- Desired serving dose (mg) (required)
We are looking at ways to simplify and improve on our calculator feature in the app. If you have any suggestions please go to our wish list and fill out the information. We always welcome feedback and look for ways to improve our device product and app.