Do you want to check on the status of your order? Before you send us a request please review the following:
- To check the status of your order click this link and provide the order number and billing email.
- Please check our product pages for our shipping lead times. Once the item ships, it can take between 5-7 days for your product to reach you. The length of time is dependent on how far you are from our HQ in Northern California. We are currently experiencing extended delivery delays due to supply shortages. We appreciate your patience!
- Check your order confirmation for order information. All order inquiries will require an order number when contacting Customer Support.
- Your order should ship out on time, based on when the order was placed. If there is any change in that, you will be notified by email.
- A tracking number will be sent to you via email once the order has been fulfilled/completed.
- If you didn't receive your tracking information - check your SPAM/JUNK/PROMOTION folders. Sometimes emails get misdirected to the wrong folder.
- Make sure we are on your approved sender's list.
- Any order with more than 1 item may ship in multiple packages. This means you'll receive multiple tracking numbers via email.
- If you received a portion of your order hold tight - the rest is on its way and you'll receive it shortly. Your package invoice should indicate the order was split up into multiple shipments. Sometimes when an item is delayed due to material shortages - other portions of your order will ship. The back-ordered item will ship as soon as possible.
- We are seeing extended delays with all shipping carriers at this time and delivery dates are being impacted. Unfortunately, once the package is picked up and leaves our facility it is out of our control. I recommend you continue to check the tracking details or sign up for alerts at the link on the tracking page with the carrier.
- Sometimes the carrier does not scan packages right away, which means it may take over 48 hours (specifically, 2 business days) for the tracking link to update.
- Does tracking say it was delivered but you can't find the package? If so, please see Where's my stuff for more information.
See How Long Will It Take to Get My Package? for more information!