Is your package missing?
Did you receive a delivery notification but you can't find your package?
Do you need assistance locating your package?
Do you want to know where your stuff is?
The answers to all of those questions and more are located below. Please take a moment to read the information provided.
- If you did not receive a tracking number yet, please see Order Status for more information or click this link and provide the order number and billing email.
- All order inquiries will require an order number. Make sure you provide that information when contacting Customer Support.
- You can see the latest time a shipment can be expected and track packages by checking your tracking information from the carrier site (see links below).
- Most packages that are late show up shortly after the estimated delivery date. If your package hasn't arrived by the expected delivery date please wait two days before contacting Customer Support to allow for any unforeseen circumstances.
- Verify the address on your order confirmation is correct.
- The package does not need a signature and can be left with your regular mail unless a special delivery was made for this package. I recommend you speak to your mail carrier immediately.
- Once a package is picked up and leaves our facility it is out of our control. We recommend you continue to check the tracking details or sign up for alerts at the carrier's tracking page.
NOTE the following:
When you say your package is marked as delivered but you have no package, here is what we suggest to do:
- Verify the shipping address you provided on the order is correct and valid < check your order confirmation!
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery by the mail carrier.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- See if someone else accepted the delivery.
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Is your mailbox secured?
- Do you need a key to access it? If not, ask for it from your mail carrier.
- Did you check with your mail carrier or local carrier office?
Once you have done the above — you’ll want to contact the mail carrier and ask them to launch an investigation. Provide them with the tracking number. Contact Us and provide your order number and the investigation number you received from the shipping carrier.
We use the following carriers: