How to Connect the Device to Your Phone:
- Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on your phone. If it is already, please disconnect Bluetooth. Wait for 1-minute and then re-enable it. When the Bluetooth window pops up do not select the device here. Just click Done.
Note: Make sure to enable location services for the tCheck app by clicking ‘OK’ when prompted. You can find directions on how to do so for iOS devices here and Android devices here.
- Turn on the device. Check to see if the lights are blue and green. If they are not, please see the tCheck user manual.
- Open the app and log in to your account, or sign in as a guest. See Setting Up an Account for more details.
Note: If you do not sign in, your results will not be saved in the log.
- To connect the device, simply press the green “Run Test” button at the bottom of the screen.
- The Select a device screen will display showing the name, and ID of your device.
- Press your device.
- Select the infusion type you want to test.
- If you are disconnected from your device then the Select a device screen will display showing the name and ID of your device.
- Press your device and select Begin Test.
- If your device does not show up, ensure that your device is powered on and the logo is glowing blue-blue-green, then try again.
- If your device still doesn’t show up, you can tap the Find Device button in the upper right corner.
- If you’re still having trouble finding the device, restart the app, and manually cycle your phone’s Bluetooth off and on.